Enhanced Independent Living
Offering residents the opportunity to “age in place” adding services as needed.
Learn more below.
New Hope White Lake’s enhanced independent living offering provides residents with the opportunity to “age in place,” adding services as needed. From our completely independent option through our “all-inclusive” assisted living option, our enhanced option is the perfect transition.
Enhanced Independent Living Amenities
• 600 sq. ft. Michigan one-bedroom apartment
• 10’ ceilings, granite counter tops, and kitchenette
• Courtyard patio options available
• Free parking
• Utilities include, heat/ac, electric, water, expanded Spectrum TV, WiFi, phone service
• Home-cooked meals included: breakfast, lunch, dinner
• Full life enrichment program
• No long-term lease required
• Weekly housekeeping and daily tidy and trash pickup
• Weekly laundry service
• Local van transportation
The Michigan is a 600 sq. ft. one-bedroom apartment with an open floor plan containing extra large living areas, spacious tile bathroom, and walk-in closet. Large bay windows bring the outside in and illuminates the beautiful kitchenette. Optional courtyard setting with patio available.
• Medication management
• Bathing assistance
Give us a call
450 S. Williams Lake Road
White Lake, MI 48386
Saturday & Sunday 10am-2pm